Business law transaction experts
Business and corporate matters should be handled by competent legal experts in order to ensure that you are making the best of any situation.
Attorney Cook has five advanced degrees including TWO Masters Degrees in Law and a Masters Degree in Business. He spent a decade working within wall street firms as well as twenty years working within law firm environments.
Business and corporate law involves a wide range of issues including corporate transactions, contracts, breach of contract, business torts, mergers and acquisitions, employment law, buying a business, selling a business, etc.
At our New York business law firm, we assist clients in resolving disputes quickly and effectively, without incurring excessive legal fees.
This is what the law firm has to offer:
- Strategic and results-oriented.
- Quality customer service.
- A focus on developing sustainable relationships.
- Representation of sellers or purchasers.
- Representation plaintiffs or defendants.
- Litigation experience.
- Experience with corporate and real estate transactions.
- A business lawyer that understands your business.
Our law firm can handle a variety of business and corporate transactions, including:
- Change of ownership
- Contract review & drafting
- Corporate & Business Law
- Corporate dissolution
- Corporate mergers & acquisitions
- Complex Legal & Business Matters
- Partnership & Shareholder
- Business Agreements
- Employee Agreements
- Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Business Sales & Purchases
- Business Formations
- Real Estate Transactions
- Banking & Insurance Law
- Regulatory Law
- Debt Collections & Loan Workouts
- International Commercial Transactions
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Leases
- Landlord and Tenant issues
- Foreclosure issues
- Franchise Law
- Labor & Employment Law
- Employee Benefits
- Business Finance
- Tax Planning & Audits
- Export Import